.

.

Monday, September 7, 2020

Are you letting sweat dry on your skin? If so, this may happen to you...

In the past few years, I have had many breakouts. Mostly in weird spots like my neck and behind my ears. I always drink 8-10 glasses of water each day. I also work out on a regular basis.

Within the last year I have increased my fruits and vegetables significantly. I am also cutting back on sugar and am trying to eat more organic foods to limit the number of toxins in my body. However the changes haven’t seemed to help my blemishes.

This problem could simply be a matter of not getting the sweat off your face after working out. The location of the problems is the first clue. The neck isn’t a very likely place for breakout to occur. Maybe occasionally, but not on an ongoing basis. Then behind the ears is equally unusual. Sweat, however, is commonly found in both of these places.

I have had numerous clients come in for their facials over the years with “unexplained” breakout in strange and unusual places. Sometimes the client complains about them, sometimes I discover them myself. If you follow the line where sweat not only forms but where it might drip and run, you might also be describing the location of breakouts in “weird spots.”

If sweat from exercise is the culprit, you want to always be sure to splash-rinse your face and neck with water after you stop exercising. If you aren’t near water, be sure to splash or wash your face as soon as possible. Don’t let sweat dry on your skin. It is irritating and can cause problems, especially in these odd areas. 

Sweat may not be the problem, and your blemishes could be due to hormones. There are many factors to consider when it comes to skin breaking out.

Keep analyzing your life—in general, and specifically—on a daily basis to become aware of what you may be eating, doing, or engaging in that might be making your blemishes worse. I will say time and again, problem skin is caused by something. It is up to you to decipher all the elements and components that make up your life and be the sleuth, helping to figure out why the problems are occurring.

For more information, see:

No comments:

Post a Comment