Yonka has replaced Nutri-Protect with a new and equally wonderful treatment cream for the hands: CREME MAINS—Repairing, Comforting Hand Cream. Click on the name to be taken to its page.
NUTRI-PROTECT is a repairing, hydrating hand treatment for rough, dry hands. Below you can read about the wonderful ingredients and actions of this hand cream, but I can tell you from my own personal experience and also from what my clients say: Nutri-Protect is a wonderful, nourishing hand treatment product!
The aromatics alone sold me. When I first applied this luxurious moisturizer, I couldn’t stop sniffing my hands! I loved the fresh aromas of citrus and shea butter.
I have a tube of this available for my clients to use while in my facial room. Everyone who has tried it loves it like I do. NOTE: A little really does go a long way! I have seen clients squeeze a lot of product onto their hands—really, a pea-sized dollop is plenty.
One thing I really love is that my hands aren’t greasy after applying this nourishing hand cream. I can easily work on my computer or handle papers without leaving grease marks everywhere. While at my office this is a huge plus for me.
Because my hands are in and out of water while I’m working, having this treatment cream available after every facial keeps my hands from drying out. I also love to put this nourishing cream on my heels. Just before bed, I massage Nutri-Protect over my sometimes dry feet, and—especially in the winter—my heels stay hydrated and crack-free. I love this hand cream!
From Yonka headquarters:
“3 in 1 treatment for hands, nails and cuticles. With its elegant texture, this ultra-comforting hand cream bursts with benefits when it comes to repairing the driest and most damaged of skin. Rich in ingredients renowned for their restructuring, nourishing and hydrating properties, it helps preserve a youthful appearance for hands, and ensures their protection against harsh environmental factors (water, wind, cold, dry air, etc.). Quickly absorbed, it leaves skin soft, supple, smooth and silky.”
- Shea butter—repairing, nourishing, protective
- Grape seed oil (rich in essential fatty acids)—restructuring
- Vitamin B5, bisabolol—comforting, soothing
- Vegetable glycerin—hydrating
- Vitamins A, C, E—antioxidant, regenerating
- Essential oils of sweet orange, grapefruit, mandarin, and magnolia—refreshing phyto-aromatic effects
Directions for use:
- Apply NUTRI-PROTECT cream to dry, clean hands
- Massage in well
- For damaged or cracked hands, apply frequently
- Remember: A little goes a long way
For more help for dry hands, see:
- Dry hands? A simple solution for happy, hydrated hands
- Forgotten Places: The Hands
- Pigmentation is so one-sided