.

.

Sunday, March 1, 2015

21 Years of Carolyn Ash Skin Care

Twenty one years ago today I opened my first CASC office in Dallas. Its been a great run thus far, and I have so many wonderful clients to thank for all their support for all of these many years. (2015 marks my 30th year as an aesthetician.) I am grateful for all I have been given, especially through the relationships with my clients. Thank you thank you thank you everyone!

Here is the snail mail notice and new business card I sent out to announce the opening of Carolyn Ash Skin Care in 1994. I was leaving The Spa at the Crescent, where I had worked for almost eight years. After careful planning, finding the perfect location, and a lot of courage and support, my dream was coming true.
A little inside tidbit: I actually gave my first facial on February 28th, 1994 because I had a client (Roxanne SI wish I could find you on Facebook!) who just couldnt wait until March 1st! Still, I kept 3/1/94 as my official start date.

Thank you one and all for these past 21 years in business!