Formulated for all skin types, Barber Shave is especially effective on sensitive skin, reducing redness and irritation associated with shaving. When applied, the gentle foaming action allows a razors to glide easily over your skin for a fresh, renewed, clean-shaven look.
The action of Yonka’s Quintessence (essential oils of thyme, lavender, cypress, geranium, and rosemary) leaves your skin feeling balanced and revitalized. In short, Barber Shave leaves your skin calm and comfortable. As mentioned above, it is ideal for all skin types, even sensitive skin.
- Vitamin B5, aloe vera—moisturizing, prevents razor burn
- Virgin sweet almond oil—protective, anti-irritation
- Plant-based glycerin—moisturizing, leaves skin supple
- Lemon—astringent, invigorating
- Yonka “Quintessence” (essential oils of thyme, lavender, cypress, geranium, and rosemary)—deep cleansing, balancing
Directions for use:
- Apply a small amount of BARBER SHAVE to damp skin
- Work into a lather with the fingertips or a shaving brush
- After shaving, rinse and dry the face (without rubbing)
- Then tone skin with the Lotion YK
- Follow with Yonka for Men Age Defense cream or Nutri-Creme
- Then apply eye cream like Yonka’s Undereye Gel
The following is from one of my clients who is now using Yonka for Men:
I don’t spend a lot of time thinking about my skin, but I do care how it looks. My wife introduced me to the Yonka skin care products about a year ago, and I’m a fan. The Barber Shave is great. A modest size tube goes a long way. After experimenting a bit my routine is simple:
- I squeeze out a slightly-larger-than-a-pea sized amount
- use my fingers to massage it onto my beard to create a lather
- then let it sit about 30 seconds before shaving
I must not be great at shaving (or I’ve got an odd shaped face) because prior to using Barber Shave I nicked myself (or worse) nearly every morning. If I am patient and let the Barber Shave sit on my face for less than a minute before shaving, I rarely see blood and on the rare occasions that I do, the bleeding stops after I finish shaving and rinse my face. I also appreciate knowing that Yonka didn’t take any shortcuts or cheap out on the ingredients. That’s important since I’m putting this stuff on my face nearly every day.
For more information, see: