Translation: the essential oil content in this cream along with hydrating ingredients help to keep the hydrolipid film (the acidic or proper pH, water (hydro) and oil (lipid) film that is how your skin is naturally balanced), which helps to regulate oil production.
Eliminating shine and purifying oily skin, Creme PG helps balance sebaceous (oil) secretions, tightens dilated pores, and keeps makeup fresh and long-lasting. Creme PG helps stimulate the skin’s ability to repair as the epidermis (outer skin) is balanced and feels smooth to the touch—not oily. Your skin is infused with superior anti-inflammatory and antiseptic clinically proven phyto-sources to regulate and control oil production. Creme PG helps to neutralizes acne bacteria that cause blemishes. It leaves a soft, matte finish that inhibits oiliness.
To say that this (or any) cream “tightens dilated pores” is, in my opinion, unrealistic. But this cream does help to regulate the oil production of your skin, therefore reducing oiliness, shine, and keeping your skin hydrated at the same time. I highly recommend this cream to truly oily skin types. I have had many clients have much success with it over the years.
- Yonka “Quintessence” (essential oils of thyme, lavender, cypress, geranium, and rosemary)—oxygenating, balancing
- Burdock root—antioxidant, antibacterial, purifying
- Climbing ivy—strengthens capillaries, clarifying
- Seropeptides (soy)—healing, hydrating
- Retinol (vitamin A acid)—activates cell renewal smooths
- olive oil
Directions for use:
In the morning and/or evening:
- After cleansing and spraying on Yonka Lotion toner
- Apply a pea-sized dollop of CREME PG over face and neck
- Then use eye cream
If you have oily and especially problem skin, please read the following along with many other articles available on this blogsite:
- Oily Skin explained
- Why you want to use a moisturizer
- What NOT to use on your breakouts + a little known breakout contributor