- If you left your makeup on overnight (shame on you), you’ll need to exfoliate to get that embedded junk out of your pores before you put on another day’s makeup. Don’t skip this step!
- Use your spray toner throughout the day in the summer months so you can enjoy a cool spray of refreshment on your face during a hot summer’s day.
- Don’t use heavy creams around your eyes at night, or it’s very likely you’ll wake up with puffy eyes the next morning. Use eye cream sparingly but often and apply where your wrinkles are, not right up to your eyes.
- Treat your lips to healing, non-petroleum lip balms whenever you’re not wearing lipstick. It’s especially effective to use these products before you go to bed so it sits on your lips all night long.
- Try not to bite off the dry, flaking skin on your chapped lips. This will perpetuate the parched, flaky tissue and give you the potential for open sores where the skin has come off. It’s a hard habit to break, but it will help keep your lips from bleeding and give them time to heal.
For more information, see:
- The Basics 1-2-3 Program for proper skin care
- The Extras—Do more to have healthy skin
- Will my puffy eyes ever go away? Help!
- Kiss Chapped Lips Goodbye!