.

.

Thursday, August 1, 2019

Carolyn Ash Skin Care YONKA FACIAL video info

I decided to have myself filmed giving my signature skin care treatment just before I closed up my Boulder location (6/2017) and retired from giving facials. I continued my mail order business for another year before retiring from the skin care industry altogether at the end of May 2018.

I had my facial videotaped because I wanted to let any aestheticians who might be interested see how I gave my facials and if there is any information to glean from the videogreat. And for those of you who were my facial clients, I thought you might be curious about what and how I was doing each step during your facial treatments with me.

My normal facial was anywhere from 60 minutes to an hour and 15 minutes. This video is under 45 minutes so most of my movements are a bit faster and at the least abbreviated. Therefore each step has as little time in between as possible (again, for the video only), so your experience during an actual facial was surely more relaxing and definitely took more time.

Many thanks to my wonderful, long-term client Brooke who agreed without hesitation to be the model for this project, which was literally the very last facial I gave, ending my 33+ year career.

For any of you interested in seeing a video of my facial treatment, CLICK HERE to watch it on YouTube.

BE WELL!
:+) Carolyn.