.

.

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Yonka Products for Oily Skin

I wanted to post some information to help you put together a skin care program using Yonka products if you have oily skin.

Click on any product name to be taken to its corresponding article on this blog. 

You first need to determine the amount of oil your skin produces to truly understand which products to use. Please read:

 

I have an oily t-zone with normal (or dehydrated) cheeks:

 

I have a lot of whiteheads:

 

I have a lot of blackheads, but no breakout:


I have dry, flaky skin, but it's oily too:


I have very sensitive skin that is also oily:


Here are all the links from above:

For a few more helpful articles pertaining to Yonka products, see:

If you havent already, please read the following for more helpful information: