.

.

Monday, June 8, 2020

Carolyn Ash interviewed on Good News Broadcast radio

This was a 30 minute radio interview I did with the founder of Good News Broadcast, Paul Sladkus. He was a fun host and asked lots of good questions. Plus he gave me ample room to wax poetic about skin care. Something that is pretty easy for me to do! Since this was recorded sometime after my first book, Timeless Skin, was published, it is from somewhere around the year 2000 or 2001.

The audio is audible, but I’m pretty sure my sweet mom recorded it in her home when I was actually on air. So, it is what it is but I give a lot of good information on this show and I think it’s worth a listen, albeit with the primitive recording.

CLICK HERE to be taken to this interview on YouTube. ENJOY!

You can still go to Paul’s website: goodnewsbroadcast.com and listen towell, good news!