.

.

Friday, June 26, 2020

A nice mention from Jack LaLanne


It’s kind of funny, I wouldn’t have known about this mention in Jack’s book had it not been for a personal trainer friend of mine who sent me these photos. I appreciate the quote(s) and for giving me credit in what I’m sure is a wonderful book by Jack Lalanne, Live Young Forever. In the section where he mentions Timeless Skin, he was discussing tanning beds. How he found my book in his researching information about the ills of this type of sunless tanning I’ll probably never know. But he did, which is great! I do have a lot to say (all negative) about tanning beds.
As you probably heard in the news, Jack passed away in January 2013 at the age of 96. I remember watching his workout show on TV as a kid. It was the only thing of its kind back then and Jack himself was truly one of a kind. Amazingly (for the times) The Jack LaLanne Show ran from 1951-1985. I was watching it in the 60s.

Thank you again for including me in your book, Mr. Lalanne. You were (and still are) an inspiration to many during your long and healthy life!

For more information, see: