.

.

Saturday, June 2, 2018

Recently Discontinued Yonka-Paris body products

UPDATE:
Yonka has replaced or rebranded all of the products listed below. For ease, I have added the link to each new product after its discontinued counterpart.

DISCONTINUED 4/2018:
Below are the body products in the Yonka line that have recently been discontinued. There is no inventory at headquarters, therefore none of the below can be purchased going forward.
  • Huile Corps Body Oil: A lovely body product fragrant with essential essences and hydrating oils.
  • Lait Corp Body Lotion: A ginseng body cream that for me was always a bit too light and not hydrating enough. Yonka did offer a travel size of Lait Corp, which was nice. Its replacement is LAIT HYDRATANT—regenerating, hydrating body milk.
  • Nutri Protect Hand Cream: This one is a bummer. I loved this hand cream from the day I tried it. And I shared it with so many clients who also will be equally disappointed that it is no longer available. CREME MAINS: Repairing, Comforting Hand Cream is a replacement product now available and equally wonderful, however it is different.

When I received notice these 3 products had been discontinued, I was also informed that Yonka has a wonderful new body product line that will be launching soon. I have every hope these new products will be improvements in what I have always felt was a weak body product line. Time will tell and I will post articles on these new gems when I have more information.

For more information, see: