.

.

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Yonka Products for Teen Skin

I wanted to post some information to help you put together a skin care program using Yonka products if you are (or have) a teenager with or without problem skin.

Click on any product name to be taken to its corresponding article on this blog. If one has not published yet, you will be taken to that product’s page on my website.

Also, in general, I don’t have a teen use eye cream. Other than hormones surging, a teenager’s skin is functioning perfectly and they do not need to use eye cream. Usually I will start recommending products for the eye area sometime in a persons 20s.  

You first need to determine the amount of oil your skin produces to truly understand which products to use. Please read:

 

I am a teenager with no-problem skin:


I am a teenager with problem skin and breakout


In many cases with teens (and adults, too), if there is a lot of breakout, I will first have them go through a whole tube of Creme 15using morning and nightthen assess their skin again. If breakout is still going strong, I will keep them on Creme 15 am/pm going forward.
 

I am a teenager with blackheads, no breakout

 

I am a teenager with oily skin

 

I am a teenager with acne


If you have problem skin or acne, please read articles under those categories to get the needed help with these skin issues: