.

.

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Carolyn Ash Skin Care Salon Testimonials

“Thank you for giving me insight into the connection between health and beautiful skin. It is a joy to visit with you, from warm greetings to the finest detail of personal touch. Thanks again.” 

“I really appreciate all the times you’ve squeezed me in and the way you helped me feel beautiful. I know I’m not your biggest client, but you always make me feel special and valuable to your business. I will absolutely continue to recommend you as an amazing aesthetician. You do a great job. Thank you!” 

“Just a quick note to say thanks for providing such great service! I have been in the city for 12 years, and I am sure that I have been to 15 different salons for facials. I love that you focus just on skin care, and I think that makes a world of difference. You take your time and do an outstanding job. When I first came to you about 9 months ago, I was having awful breakouts, and you helped remedy that in no time. I would recommend Carolyn Ash Skin Care to anyone as giving THE BEST FACIAL. Thanks!!! 

“I’ve been getting so many compliments on my skin. I’ve even gotten emails saying how great it looks! Thank you! I want to make another facial appointment.”

“I had always been unhappy with blemishes and uneven skin tone. I was searching for a good skin care program, then I saw my friend’s skin and I actually asked her if she had a makeover! She wasn’t wearing any foundation--which was unusualand her skin looked fantastic. I don’t know what I would have done if i hadn’t found your salon and Yonka products. They are so wonderful to use, it has made me pay more attention to my skin. Thank you so much!” 

“My face feels great after the facial. (I have even sent out an email to all my friends!) When I get a chance, I intend to come over and buy the products. My face has never felt better!

“I just received the best facial Ive ever had! My skin is still glowing a week later, and people will not stop complimenting on how incredible my skin looks. Carolyn tailors the Yonka products for a maximum personalized result. If you get any facial, make sure you go to Carolyn Ash Skin Care. Her salon is absolutely incredible!”

“I just have to take a few minutes to tell you how much I enjoyed my facial last night. I have had about 20 facials in my life, and your facial was by far THE BEST facial I have ever hadbar none!!! Not only was the facial phenomenal but this morning my face looked so good and bright that for the first time ever I did not put on any foundation over my moisturizer. I just wore my skin with a little bit of eye makeup. It feels great! It was such a pleasure to meet you, and thank you for your skin tips and their simplicity. I will see you soon!

“Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! What a wonderful experience this afternoon. I can hardly wait for my appointment next month!


For more information, see: