The replacement creme for Lait Corps is LAIT HYDRATANT—regenerating, hydrating body milk. The article for this product is coming soon.
LAIT CORPS is a ginseng and comfrey hydrating body lotion from Yonka-Paris. With its delicately scented botanical aromatics, this intensive moisturizing milk leaves the skin feeling soft, smooth and silky. It balances dry and rough skin with PCA* and sweet almond oil, although this cream is not oily-feeling. Don’t get out of the bath or shower without applying this repairing, hydrating milk to your whole body. *Sodium PCA (pyrrolidone carboxylic acid) is a natural component of our skin. This ingredient acts as a water-binding agent and helps to repair dry, dehydrated skin.
- Glycerin, sodium PCA 5%—hydrating, repairing
- Ginseng, grape seed oils rich in essential fats—hydrating, regenerating
- Comfrey—soothing, healing
- Sweet almond oil—repairing, softening, hydrating
- Vitamin E—an antioxidant that helps prevent free radical damage
Directions for use:
- Use daily after shower or bath
- For the full Yonka experience, fill your bath water with Phyto-Bain
- Apply LAIT CORPS in the morning and/or evening to dry (vs. wet) skin
- Combine with Huile Corps (body oil) for extra hydration