.

.

Thursday, September 7, 2017

Larry North radio interview with Carolyn Ash

After a lot of trial and error, I have finally been able to get some of my previous radio and TV spots uploaded onto YouTube.

The links below will take you to an interview I did with Dallas-based fitness guru Larry North on his weekly radio show, The Weekend Workout, in 1989. I was still an employee at The Spa at the Crescent in Dallas at the time.

I chucked when I relistened to this, all these years later. I have a very different cadence to my speech, and I can detect a slight Southern accent from living in Texas, something I no longer have.

As you will also hear, I was a member of the Mirage Cycling Team in town and at the time of this broadcast, I was a vegetarian. These things, too, are no longer part of my life. Things certainly change over time.

Click on the link(s) below to listen to my radio interview on YouTube.
  • PART 1 (duration 03:07) This recording ends rather abruptly, but is continued to its conclusion in Part II.
  • PART II (duration 08:16)

For more information, see:
Larry North