STIMULASTINE JOUR contains natural ingredients with the latest innovations in skin care to effectively combat the visible signs of aging. This silky cream dramatically boosts skin’s elasticity and smooths skin’s texture for visibly younger skin. In an 8-week clinical test, Yonka Stimulastine Jour Restructuring Wrinkle Remover reduced wrinkle depth by up to 28% and smoothed the surface of wrinkles by up to 64%.
Stimulastine Jour combats elastin degradation to preserve skin’s elasticity. It provides a smoothing and lifting effect for visibly younger skin. Stimulatine Jour is make from 92% ingredients of natural origin and is paraben-free.
Yonka’s research results:
In a 4-week trial, users reported:
- Skin is nourished—100%
- Skin is more hydrated—95%
- Skin is smoother—76%
- Boswellia serrata extract—anti-inflammatory, protects elastin
- Oat Polysaccharides—smoothing
- Co-Enzyme Q10—antioxidant, protects skin from free radical damage
- Silicon—minimizes skin imperfections
- Soy Peptides—biostimulants, restructuring
- Vitamins A, C, and E—antioxidants
- Yonka “Quintessence” (essential oils of thyme, lavender, cypress, geranium, and rosemary)—energizing
- Shea butter, camelia oil, cereal germ oil—repairing, protecting, hydrating
- Plant glycerin, grape seed oil—hydrating, reconstructing
- Vitamins A, C, and A—antioxidants, regenerating
- Essential oils of geranium, lavender, neroli and jasmine—relaxing
Here is a review from one of my enthusiastic clients:
I love the Stimulatine Jour! It does work believe it or not, especially for the reason I purchased it in the first place, which was to keep skin from drinking in my foundation. And it does help with this. I use a very light coverage foundation with SPF just to mask my redness. So it’s a great product for me. If it wasn’t, I wouldn’t pay $112 for it! When I type that amount out, it really just seems ridiculous, but it actually works and it hasn’t bothered my skin so far. I think it’s the frankincense/boswellia.
Yonka has been good to me lately. I’ve never had any other products actually do what they say, so perhaps it is worth the extra money. You should be pleased that you have invested so much in this skin care line over the years. You made a great choice and stuck with it. So many aestheticians are always looking for the next best product.
Directions for use:
In the morning (Jour means day in French):
- After cleansing and spraying on Yonka Lotion toner
- Apply a pea-sized dollop of STIMULASTINE JOUR over face and neck
- Then use eye cream