- I don’t get thirsty.
- I don’t like the way water tastes.
- It makes me have to go to the bathroom—a lot.
- I forget to drink it.
- I don’t sweat, so I don’t need much water.
- I’ve never been a water drinker, and I’m doing fine without it.
- It makes me feel bloated.
- When I walk around, my stomach sounds like a washing machine. (Someone actually told me this!)
- I don’t have time to drink all the water I need to.
- The water in my city doesn’t taste good, and I don’t want to buy water.
What are your excuses? People have many reasons for not drinking enough water, but I hope you will forgo these—regardless—and drink more water!
Perhaps you have the best of intentions yet still don’t seem to get enough water in the day. For some helpful ideas to get more water down in the course of your day, see:
- Tips to help you Drink More Water!
- Quick Tip to have fresh lemon juice at the ready—always (for a little zest in your H2O)
- WATER! How Eight Glasses A Day Keeps Fat Away