.

.

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Write a Review

Reviews, which are a certain kind of referral, are an integral part of any service business. This is absolutely true for my salon. Almost 100% of my clientele come through my door due to a referral.

Writing a review doesn't have to be an arduous tasksimply jotting down a sentence or two about your experience with me, the facial, or how your skin looked or felt after the treatment is all it takes to “review” the service. Some people have a lot to say, others prefer to be brief. Either way, I hope you enjoyed your treatment with me, and if you have a few moments I’d appreciate a positive review.

The following are just about all the sites where you can write a review. Google is my preference, but any review you’re willing to writeno matter which sitewill be most appreciated. Just click on the name to be taken to the website.
  • GOOGLE MAPS 
    • If you are only able to visit one site, this would be my preference **
NOTE: You’ll need to rate with 1-5 stars (hopefully 5!) before the publish button will work

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to review my facial treatment. As I said, a few positive comments can really help bring in people who may not know about me, my books, or about my facials. Remember, I also have a referral gift for you if you send someone into my salon for a facial—$20 off your next treatment. I’ll look forward to seeing you for another facial soon!